Unity is a metaphysical or mystical approach to Christianity. Each church has its own unique approach to expressing the Unity ideas. Our emphasis is on finding the Christ within and letting It guide us in expressing God’s kingdom here and now.
Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only one Presence and one Power active in the universe and in my life. God, the Good, Omnipotence. (Foundation Statement)
- The Divinity of Humanity, Christ, the Image of God, indwells every person. “Christ in you the hope of Glory.” (Colossians 1:27)
- Prayer and meditation are our daily connections with God’s loving presence through the Christ indwelling.
- Through the power of thought you can transform your life.
- Daily practice of the principles creates a life of blessing.